These are exciting times for Donkey Republic as we are maturing our bike-sharing services and growing our business every day. We are making a great dent in the universe by growing Europeans’ bike-print. We demonstrate how bike shares can play a major role in urban mobility. We are bringing Copenhagen to the world city by city - a great purpose to come to work every day. Currently, we are looking for a Project Manager with a technical understanding to help us drive a pilot project in Copenhagen, as we are introducing a cool new vehicle that represents the future of mobility.
As the Project Manager, you will act as the central communication point between all stakeholders in the project. You will be at the front line of the project meeting people, educating them in the future of mobility and managing the project from A-Z. You will be working in the front, but also in the back of the project managing and setting up a microsite and conducting surveys.
- Meet people, educate them on how to drive a new type of (3-wheel) vehicle which is licensed for bike roads
- Send out surveys and reminders
- Coordinate receiving, branding and maintenance of two small 3-wheeled vehicles
- Make a simple website using Instapage or similar to handle reservations
- Communicate with stakeholders and coordinate location for the vehicle rental
- In general, be self-sufficient in a relatively free environment.
- 3+ Years of Project Management experience
- Experienced with microsites and implementation
- Have a technical understanding and can utilize this being self-sufficient within the project
- Outgoing and now afraid of meeting new people and engaging with them
- Fluent in English, other languages are also a plus.
What we can offer:
- Diversity! No two days will be the same and you will get valuable experience, taking responsibility and pushing your career to the next level.
- Diversity x2! The Donkey Squad contains a very tight group of talented people to learn from in marketing, technology, business development, customer support and operations, with 14 different nationalities.
- Be part of our growth. We’re investor-backed and expanding our business fast.
- A vibrant office in Startup Village in Islands Brygge
- Company lunch, Friday bars, team adventures (on bikes), company retreat twice yearly.
Start date: The job starts as soon as possible and applications are acted upon immediately. The position is a temporary position and will run to the end of July.