- Develop research strategy and ideas in collaboration with the team
- Collection of data (interviews, surveys, mapping, reports etc)
- Preferably a student
- Experience with production of larger research studies is a plus
- Analytical skills
- Interest in tech and entrepreneurship
- Fluent in English
- Danish is a plus
In return, we offer:
- A network of ambitious people, influencers, entrepreneurs and industry leaders.
- A steep learning curve and the chance to turn theory into practice.
- The possibility to help impact entrepreneurship in Denmark and the Nordics through a large scale flagship event
- Becoming a part of a diverse and young team - with Danish, Italian, British and many other nationalities.
- Responsibility with interesting challenges and a steep learning curve
- Being part of an international, young and driven team with different backgrounds and perspectives on entrepreneurship, tech, innovation and event management
- Fun times and good memories
We are flexible in regards to weekly hours, but we prefer someone who could be here full time and no less than at least 20 hours a week.
About the organisation
TechBBQ is the largest and oldest tech entrepreneurship event with almost 6 years under the belt, going from a beta conference at the Copenhagen Stock Exchange in 2013 to 6500 guests at Øksnehallen this year. We aim to further tech entrepreneurship and innovation in Denmark as well as get Denmark and the Nordics on the map as an important European innovations hub. We are the annual event where everyone from the environment meet, celebrate the successes, learn from the failures, nurse established network and make new ones. Every strong entrepreneurial hub has its flagship event - and TechBBQ is ours.