We are trying to set a team of 4 that will be the first to commercialise and make Airborne Wind Energy a reality. We are looking for an engineer to be responsible for the flight controller of our next generations of kites.
- Our next development goal is to reach 24 hours of continuous flight.
- We have secured funding for the next 18 months.
Skills that will probably be needed:
- Flight control theory (multi-rotor & fixed wing)
- General robotics experience (autonomy)
- Data analysis
- Embedded and general electronics.
The work will involve a great deal of practical work (flight tests as we believe it's much more efficient to build and test the thing ourselves than having another layer of employees. The organisational structure (for the 4 of us) will very flat and we will strive for solids arguments to be the basis of any decision. We haven't settled on a location yet going forward, It's likely to be Copenhagen or Odense.