Jatana is hiring an Enterprise Business Representative (EBR). EBR's develop and qualify revenue opportunities for senior members of the sales team to pursue. This is a quota carrying role and candidates for this position must be highly motivated, tenacious, and self starters.
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists.
- Research and build "cold accounts" (i.e.: adding contacts, sending emails, cold calling).
- Demonstrate the components of the insert your company name platform over the phone and online.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline.
- Conduct high-level conversations with the Sales team on prospective new customers.
- A history of developing pipeline or making high-volume sales over the phone.
- Experience prospecting and cold calling to generate sales opportunities.
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated customer-facing skills, including expectation management, communication
- You have a passion for growth and sales
- You love to challenge yourself and you are able to cope with pressure
- You’re a true team player with a positive attitude who works with drive and enthusiasm on projects
- You have fun working hands-on and your analytical mindset helps you to think in a solution-oriented way
- Either French / Danish / Swedish / Norwegian/ Finnish is your mother tongue and you’re fluent in English
We are pioneers in the AI space, and we partner with work with and SMBs to drive their business outcomes by improving customer and employee experiences.
While our workplace and culture are rooted in a Scandinavian relaxed, informal, and a flat organization, working at Jatana means taking ownership from day one and giving everything for our customers and company to make a long lasting, meaningful and sustainable impact.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization with a team who have been there before. We offer remote working conditions (or at Station F in Paris, where we are joining the Zendesk Startup Program), competitive compensation, and the opportunity to grow within the company.
Unpaid internship with commissions on sales.