Nitro is our system for incoming travel agencies to create quotes, make bookings and much more.
With the rest of the Sales, Onboarding and Support team, you will be contacting incoming tour operators across Europe, demoing Nitro, assisting the customers to get well started and helping out if there are issues.
- Contacting potential clients, doing demoes of Nitro, and closing good matches.
- Helping our new customers well onto the platform and making sure they are happy.
- Supporting our clients should they have any issues.
- Minimum 1 year experience as incoming tour operator.
- Enjoy to meet new people and uncovering how we may help them.
- An analytic listener.
- Enjoy helping people.
- Find solutions to problems that occur.
- Organize the work to give your team the best base.
- Enthusiastic about how technology can help our customers grow their business
- Good English skills. Another major language appreciated.
Nitro Travel Solutions is an international environment. We are currently 4 nationalities and we have customers in 6 European countries so our company language is English. Nitro, our product, has been proven throughout the last 9 years.
The sales and development teams work closely together to deliver the best possible product and service to our customers. We are ambitious but friendly team players: we always share our knowledge, try new things and constantly learn from our mistakes.
Our office is situated in a tech co-working space near Lergravsparken metro station – 4 stops from Nørreport station. It’s a great environment with Lunch scheme and Friday bar.
Starting over the summer. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis.