What we offer
- Work in the fast-paced environment of an early stage startup that is growing
- A very entrepreneurial atmosphere and the opportunity to gain insights into different business areas
- Steep learning curve and daily collaboration with our experienced founders
- An international team composed of people with diverse backgrounds
- A beautiful industrial-style loft office, based in the heart of Copenhagen – Frederiksberg.
- Unlimited coffee!
As a Senior Account Manager you’ll work directly with our founding team to develop strategy and support day-to-day operations.
- Develop sales strategies and click flows together with our current customers
- Support the Business Development team in opening up new markets, generating client-facing materials, and organizational reports
- Recruit and lead a small team of interns
- Execute client-facing marketing initiatives
- Conduct research for potential market entries into new geographies and industries
- Projects based on your experience and skill set
What we are looking for
- Relevant education from a top tier University
- Experience in a similar position preferred.
- Start-up experience and time abroad.
- Curious, insightful, proactive, and motivated – you enjoy exploring new ideas and ways of tackling tough problems
- High level of commitment and ownership
- Great attitude!
- Fluent in English and German!