Currently, we are looking for Senior Manager in our RTD/canned drink division.
• Oversee day-to-day operations of the division and coordinate with other departments such as production, R&D, marketing and purchasing team.
• Profit and loss responsibility of the RTD division and manage KPIs.
• Planning, forecasting and drawing long and short-term strategy.
• Growing the division organically and through outsourcing.
• Follow, improve and implement policies and processes to improve operational efficiency.
• Coordinate the implementation of new products and services.
• Motivate and maintain the morale of the teams.
• Regular reporting to the Executive team.
• 5+ years of industry experience at a senior level.
• Experience in planning and budgeting.
• Overall understanding of business processes and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations, etc.)
• Strong analytical ability.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
• Problem-solving aptitude.
• BSc/BA in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus.
Please submit (via Hub) a brief cover letter and CV in one single PDF file as soon as possible. No deadline, we will consider applications on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is found.
For questions regarding the job, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We also have a Production Manager position, find a link below on this page.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.