We are looking for a talented and self-driven Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our growing R&D team here at GAN. In this role you will be working closely with our developers in envisioning, designing and testing new features for the GAN platform. You will be the owner of the QA automation setup, leading the way for the engineering team when it comes to test automation.
Working agile, we rely on continuous deployment and automation of as many tasks and processes as possible. In this role we want you to extend and further develop GAN’s setup for automated test and quality assurance.
The role requires an analytical mind, experience and deep knowledge about test automation and how to successfully build and run a continuous delivery and integration pipeline. You see the huge value of automation and know how to implement the pipelines to support it.
You have a solid proven record in test automation, building pipelines that cater to different parts of the development and deployment processes and additionally experience with non-functional testing. Finally you must possess the ability to formulate and take tactical test initiatives.
What you’ll do
- Manage automated quality assurance of our entire platform
- Design, build and manage a test automation framework from scratch (using Selenium, Unit tests, MochaJS, Jasmine, Sauce Labs, etc.)
- Implement and develop test automation processes and best practices to always ensure compliant, stable, and reliable software
- Work closely with engineers, designers and product managers to validate feature work and reported issues
- Create and support test dashboards
- Make sure that every deployment goes out on time always, meeting our high standards of quality
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years experience with QA and engineering
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools, techniques and standards (You will be calling the shots, so we’re happy to revise and introduce better tools and platforms)
- Practical experience from building a test automation framework from scratch is a big plus
- An advocate for the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process
- Good working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment where deadlines can be critical
- Open, proactive and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Great office space and location
- Social gatherings like our company Christmas party, GoT nights, friday bars etc.
- Lunch buffet, free soft drinks, fruit, snacks and great coffee
- Work with an amazing team of talented and motivated people who love their work
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution