As our intern at SEGEL you will become an important member of our small, fun and dedicated team. You will be working within a team of 5 other people, including the co- founders of SEGEL. The team has an international character and a real team work. By having a high level of communication, the company always works together. We are looking for people that can handle a changing work environment and up for a fast-paced work place. Nothing is impossible, and we aim to grow fast! You will be working within a diverse team of amazing designers, internationally focused sales employees and a cinematographer. We are looking for someone that is fit for fight.
- Branding – creating content strategies
- Blog writing
- SoMe support
- Digital Marketing (for our customers) - being creative and come up with the ideas for the different products in developing marketing campaigns. Including google analytics
- Develop communication strategies and research different new social media trends
- Help create and maintain a social media growth strategy
- Flawless in English speaking and writing skills
- Hard work, a real team player and a good sense of humor :)
- Currently enrolled or have completed AP, Bachelor or master’s degree.
- Relevant experience and education
- Availability to work 3 days a week for at least 3 months (preferably longer).
What we offer:
- A comfortable and open work environment
- Working alongside people with different backgrounds
- Deep insights into how to build a startup
- The opportunity to use your creativity and own input in team projects
- An office in the heart of Copenhagen
- Fresh coffee/tea and fruit
- Friday beers and a lot of fun!