We are seeking a driven Social Media intern who would have exposure to, and responsibility for core elements of our Social Media Marketing and Strategy. You will be responsible for the planning, execution and monitoring of our social media activities. You will be working cross-functionally to help the Nordgreen grow the business in the European markets by growing our brand awareness, traffic and sales through the channels Instagram, Facebook and such. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for the duration of 4-6 months. You will be able to work part-time and remote as long as you can be in the office at least 1 day per week.
You’ll be perfect for the role if you…
- are excited by the opportunity to have a huge impact on an exciting brand
- love the internet, can have a whole conversation in emojis!
- are an excellent content writer and have a natural eye for what looks good when it comes to creative material
- are energetic, creative, ambitious, curious and confident
- are full of good and crazy ideas, are not shy about expressing them and get excited about executing them in practice
- can’t scroll through Instagram without analyzing another brand’s social media campaigns continuously!
- consider yourself a thinker as well as a practical doer
- have a positive attitude, and work well under pressure
- thrive in a fast-paced, results and team-oriented environment
Perks & Benefits:
- You will be able to take the lead on all of our Social Media accounts
- Flexibility: You can work from our office, from home, from wherever! We only require you to be in the office min. 1 day per week.
- We offer a vibrant team and a high learning environment
- We offer free lunch, coffee, drinks, and snacks. Everyday!
- International office environment with over 14 countries