Artland is looking for a Social Media Manager to help plan and execute short and long-term strategies for our social media platforms and contribute to daily content production on multiple digital platforms. The ideal candidate is passionate about contemporary art and social media and understands the true benefits of using digital marketing tools to connect and engage with users.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Develop and implement an editorial calendar to help drive growth
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging and dynamic content daily
- Communicate with followers and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Become an advocate for Artland in social media spaces, developing and expanding community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Oversee social media accounts’ design and align it with the overall visual identity (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, Instagram bio, etc.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Provide regular analytics reporting of social channel growth and engagement and tweak strategy as needed
- Collaborate with the growth team to determine unique angles for social media content supporting our core value proposition
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Familiarity with web design and a strong sense of aesthetics
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
- Keen interest in the art world
What we can offer
- An inspiring place to develop your social media skills
- First-hand experience working in a fast-moving international start-up in the heart of Copenhagen
- Unique insights into the art world
- Flexible working hours
- Cool, kind, talented and hardworking colleagues from around the world
About the position
The position is an internship, and you will be working at our head office in central Copenhagen.
How to apply:
Submit cover letter and resume through the Hub. If you have any questions related to the position, please contact Mattis Curth, CEO and Co-Founder of Artland, on email@example.com.
Artland is a global online platform dedicated to connecting galleries with collectors worldwide. With the goal of making contemporary art more accessible, we offer a new way to discover, sell and buy art. In Artland, new, emerging and seasoned collectors gain access to a world of art beyond the limitations of location, tailored to their individual needs and preferences. You can browse and buy available artworks from leading partner galleries, visit gallery exhibitions in 3D, establish a profile, message a gallery or other collectors directly, manage your collection, customize your feed, and read vibrant media content including articles, interviews, studio visits and 3D tours of museum exhibitions - all in one place. In creating a unique virtual destination, Artland creates a place for collectors and galleries to meet, whilst unlocking new possibilities for the art world to expand.