About the role
As our Social Media Manager you will craft content and manage interactions across our social media profiles. We are looking for someone that lives and breathes the world of skincare.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, and drive website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
You will be sitting with our team in the heart of Copenhagen.
- Build and execute a social media strategy
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, and video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to engage with our brand
- Set up and optimise company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content (the main channel being Instagram)
- Moderate and respond to all user-generated content
- Continuously make improvements by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with the whole team to find great stories
- Work with influencers to promote the brand
- You love skincare products
- Proven experience in social media (either through private account or business)
- You love to provide great service
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and knowledge about social analytics tools
- Adequate knowledge about branding, design, CRO, and SEO
- Good understanding of online marketing and major marketing channels
- Positive attitude and customer oriented
- Fluent in English and Danish
- We believe a lot in the Gary Vaynerchuk’s approach to social media - knowledge of his approach is an advantage
What we offer
- A part-time job or as a freelancer
- High level of independence and responsibility
- A nice office location at Matrikel1 in the very heart of Copenhagen
- A skilled team that’s on an exciting and purposeful mission to make the world’s best skincare for people with chronic skin conditions
We’re a spin-out company from LEO Innovation Lab/LEO Pharma that spent the last three years learning from people with chronic skin conditions and gathering data on skincare products.
We believe it’s time for a new approach to treating problematic skin: one that’s smart, helpful, and above all - honest. We got tired of so-called miracle creams, hormone treatments and a one-size cures all approach to skincare. We wanted to find a better way. So, we began a long process of gathering data and feedback on a quest to finally develop a world-class customised skincare experience.
In collaboration with our brilliant data scientists and skin experts, we began combining medical knowledge with machine learning. This means we can intelligently generate the purest and most effective products that are uniquely best for the individual, not just generally good for everyone.
HelloSkin is backed by top investors, such as LEO Pharma, PreSeed Ventures, Seed Capital, Thomas Ryge Mikkelsen and a group of fantastic business angels.