We expect you have +3 years of experience with sourcing, negotiation and handling supply chains related tasks, that you work in a structured way, pay attention to detail and don’t mind when things go fast. You may also have been involved in ISO certification programs, but this is not a requirement.
You’ll be part of a company with a young and dynamic team, with an office centrally located in Copenhagen. The company is expanding and provides challenging tasks that will allow you to develop and refine your skills.
- Title: Supply Chain Manager
- Type: Full-time position
- Start: As soon as possible
- Travel days: 100 days/year
- Procurement of bicycles, electric bicycles, electric scooters and other types of micro mobility devices, incl. specification/BOM, ordering, QA and shipping.
- Warranty cases, after-sales support, spare-part handling between manufacturer and cities.
- Ad-hoc logistical tasks, such as transport and warehousing/temporary storage of e.g. bikes as needed.
- Ordering and handling faulty bike locks.
- Ensure proper processes are in place for spare-part management; this includes stock-reporting and re-ordering from manufacturer and wholesalers.
- Supplier review, negotiation and follow-ups.
- Other tasks related to supply chain and stock-management.
- Fluent in english; written and spoken (required)
- Proficient in German, written and spoken (preferred, but not required)
- Proficient in Mandarin, written and spoken (preferred, but not required)