In 2019, we’re set to expand to all Nordic countries and grow our user base up to 700.000 users. Adding some never-before-seen features to Spiir, we’re going to make the app a fundamental part of young people’s financial life in the Nordics and beyond. This is where you come in as you’ll be a key player in that adventure.
As a Lead Developer of Spiir, your main task is to develop the Spiir app further and inspire others to follow your steps. You’ll work closely with the self-organized Spiir team to deliver high-quality results. In this way, you’re excited to be involved in the whole Spiir product and you love to get feedback from our users. As our lead developer, you’re ready to do the technical groundwork to ensure a strong foundation and develop an even more intelligent and convenient Spiir app. Your daily work will be in close cooperation with our CTO, UX designers, designers, and marketing team.
Who are you?
You’re a passionate and curious software or game developer. Your experience and interest is a good match to our tech stack. We're using C#, Azure, Angular, TypeScript and Ionic. You’re ready to take a step up in your career and you’re eager to use the power of your ambitions and opinions to drive Spiir to the next level. You’re tired of office politics and sillows. You’re ready to bring your ideas to live in a flat agile organization. To do this, you’ll have the full support of our CTO, developers, product designers and UX researchers.
- Experience with native app development
- Experience with Azure, Docker & Kubernetes
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with the best tech stack out there
- Flexible working hours. Do you want to deliver results on a Monday evening or work remotely on a Friday from Paris? Be our guest!
- Full support for professional growth. When you grow - we grow.
- A cosy office environment in the heart of Aarhus
- Free coffee and lunch at our office
- Friday beers to celebrate great weeks.
Are you up for the challenge? Send your application, CV, Linkedin and tell us why you should be our new Lead Developer of Spiir. We are looking forward to hearing from you 😊