We're looking for somebody to:
- Scout the world for the best and most relevant startups
- Engage in due diligence to assess the top startups based on challenge and strategic fit
- Coordinate with startups on application steps, status, required information and logistics
Is this you?
- Self-starter: You take charge and deliver on your own; pro-active and independent; you must be able to work on projects autonomously, and you are also a team player.
- Analytical: Data collection and analysis experience including interviews, surveys, market reports
- You understand the highly dynamic ecosystem of startup life
- Highly organised: You are able to manage time, ensuring that deadlines are met and operations run effectively and efficiently
- Metrics driven: Comfortable with lean testing, analysis, and optimization.
- Digital citizen: Passionate about smart technologies, platforms, up to date and at ease with the latest online productivity tools.
- Team player: Be able to work a dynamic environment and be able to support events when needed
- Fluent in English
- Advantage: 1 - 2 years of relevant experience as an analyst/scout in a venture capital firm, innovation teams or accelerators.
- Being entrepreneurial
- Being impactful
- Being kind
Why work with us?
- Work at the intersection of startups and corporates
- Join a team of talented and highly motivated colleagues
- Get a lot of responsibility and a lot freedom
- Shape your own work-day
- and several other perks below