We are a young high-growth company, with a flat structure and a friendly, dynamic working environment. It is very important to us that you are structured, loyal and can work independently. The job will allow you to work with a wide range of tasks, such as actively building and maintaining media lists, drafting press materials, creating content calendars, forming and maintaining relationships with magazines, bloggers and Instagram influencers. You will also independently create content for social media, our blog, and conduct interviews. Finally, you will be responsible for organizing our presence at various sports events.
What do we expect from you?
Ideally, you are in the last year of your undergraduate studies or the first year of your Master’s. You are studying PR, Communications, Branding or similar.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (you should enjoy writing and know how to tell a convincing brand story)
- Strong project management skills
- Independent, structured, detail-oriented work attitude
- Fluency in Danish (native) and English. German skills are highly appreciated
- Experience with managing different social media channels, with focus on Instagram & Facebook
- Experience in writing articles, press releases and blog posts is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Relevant prior work experience through internships, student jobs, etc.
- Passion for sports and knowledge of the Danish running scene is a big bonus
Weekly working hours: About 15 hours.
Location: Holmen, at Rainmaking Loft (great office atmosphere).
Deadline: We will review applications on an ongoing basis, the sooner you apply, the better.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Feel free to contact Giulia Scialino via e-mail in case you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org and read more about DANISH ENDURANCE (www.danishendurance.com).
Please send your application letter and CV through the Hub. Applications must be sent in English.