2030 Builder is looking for a Sustainability Specialist to support the sustainability framework and the SDG Library of our product. We offer you a role where you will be able to gain hands-on experience in different areas of sustainability by supporting a fast-paced and energetic company.
- Developing a personalized Materiality Assessment framework
- Creating reports on each of the Sustainable Development Goals’ status
- Developing a database on the sustainable solution on the Danish market
- Gathering the latest facts and statistics about Agenda 2030
- Attending sustainability events
- Developing strong relationships with sustainability hubs
- Have studied sustainability or you have strong knowledge about it
- Project management knowledge
- Have knowledge about different measuring impact frameworks (ESG, SROI, SDG compass, LCA)
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple tasks
- Mental robustness, executing well and within deadlines in a busy and dynamic environment
- Strong Analytical thinking & well developed problem solving skills
- Logic and structured mindset with a high degree of self-organization
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This position is available as an unpaid internship. We are conducting interviews continuously, so please send your resume and cover letter to us at your earliest convenience through the Hub. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.