Sustainability specialist role in 2030 Builders goes beyond the technical and administrative support given by other sustainability specialist job description. Your role will focus on researching issues related to the environment or sustainable business practices, as well as on developing sustainable business strategies or practices. You will be asked to gather the latest facts and stats about sustainable initiatives and to develop strong relationships with sustainability hubs, locally and globally.
- Logic and structured mindset with a high degree of self-organised
- Have studied sustainability or you have strong knowledge about it
- Project management knowledge
- Have knowledge about different measuring impact frameworks (ESG, SROI, SDG compass, LCA)
- Analytical skills with thinking out-of-the-box skills.
What we offer:
- A great opportunity to become a specialist in the field
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company
- Hands-on in the ultimate fast-growing industry
- A competitive working environment with fantastic colleagues.
- Flexibility in delivering your tasks and time allocation.
- Possibility to develop professionally to a high pace
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours. All applications are continuously evaluated, but you can expect to hear from us within 2 weeks. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our office, at +45 51780484 or email gn@2030.Builders
We are willing to help you with ECTS for this internship.