What are we?
We are a young, international and well-funded startup with offices in Copenhagen and Lisbon. Our ambitions are sky-high and we need you on our team. Sooner rather than later preferably.
What will you do in this role?
As our Tech Lead you will be responsible for the technical strategy, management of product development as well as doing hands-on development yourself. You will set the vision and create the strategy within your area of responsibility - one that will enable us to achieve our goal of delivering a superior SaaS product to the market. The position reports to the CEO and is a key member of the senior management team.
- Serve as the primary technical responsible
- Decide and own the tech stack and infrastructure map
- Secure the development and execution of a product roadmap to support our strategy and business goals and objectives
- Drive decisions on resources and budgets for efficiency and ability to scale
- Develop and foster a collaborative culture of speed and innovation
- Set goals, objectives and monitor progress within your area of responsibility
- Own and continuously improve the process for delivering the solution and rapid iteration with predictability and quality
What will you bring?
- Significant experience as a full stack developer with a demonstrated track-record of delivering scalable and high-performing software platforms
- A deep sense of accountability, drive, intelligence and passion
- Success in promoting a culture of collaboration, accountability and innovation
What do we offer you?
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure and unique learning experiences
- 100% responsibility for what you do and a lot of room to grow
- On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal and professional development.
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working conditions, both in terms of time and location
- Trust, positivity and a “can do”-attitude guides everything we do. Our collaboration style is based on honesty, fun and friendship
Feel free to book a call for more information at: https://calendly.com/frederiklv