We are seeking a energetic and mastermind Customer Onboarding Specialist to join our Customer Success Team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for onboarding, guiding and providing direct engagements with our customers and certified partners. This individual will be a valuable contributor to both the Team and our customers.
This role is critical because the Subscription space is hot and we have acutting edge solution. We're growing fast and have ambitions to grow faster. If you are a proven performer, a hunter by heart and missed the boat to go big before, this is your chance to make it up.
Responsibilities & Impact:
- Educate yourself as a key product expert in Upodi.
- Build your capabilities within payment services, systems integration and provide consultative implementations by identifying the customer infrastructure.
- Demonstrating our product and working as a solutions consultant to define and build demonstration to meet prospect requirements.
- Reporting on onboarding progress and solution feedback.
- Provide product and feature requirements to our product team to enrich our Subscription- and recurring billing offering.
- Love to work hard and play hard. We believe in having fun as we succeed.
- Bachelor's degree, technical degree or equivalent education.
- 2+ years' of customer engagement experience
- Ability to analyse customer workflow and business processes.
- Provide solutions to real-world-problems and understand the modern data platforms.
- Have your preferred LEGO set top of mind.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills to communicate effectively.
- The right candidate is ambitious software professional with a target-driven mindset, positive and energetic colleague to support the entrepreneurial environment at Upodi.
- You are located in Copenhagen or Aarhus.
A track record within SaaS and new technology is an advantage, as well as a positive and proven record of key accomplishments in your career. You are bi-lingual in Danish and English.
- The perfect candidate has solid knowledge within ERP, CRM and/or billing gateway related industries.
- Glue cloud systems and platforms with customer infrastructure like LEGO.
- We manage highly sensitive data. We require evidence of a clean criminal record.
- Drivers license and willingness to travel 1-2 days a week in Denmark.