Are you passionate about textile design and interested in sport wearables?
We are looking for a part-time or full-time intern to join our team, starting as soon as possible.
You will have several responsibilities and work directly with designing a new textile strap for our elastic sports wearables. The ideal profile is someone who has experience in textile design and has a passion for finding creative solutions for textile design challenges. This opportunity will allow you to gain hands-on experience within the field of textile design and sensor technology, as well as understand the workings of a startup.
- Responsible for researching different elastic/synthetic materials that comply with the needs of our product.
- Develop and test different techniques to join/attach (from a manufacturing perspective) appropriate materials to our elastic sports strap and sensor.
- Identify, contact and manage textile manufacturers for future customisation needs. Furthermore, provide guidance and requirements for manufacturers related to specific textile materials, manufacturing processes and design.
- Accommodate our sensor according to the manufacturers production process.
- Development of textile based products and processes
- Structure-property of textile materials with an utilisation towards application development
- Synthetic polymers
- Polymer properties
- Incorporating manufacturability within new product development
Your mom says you are a:
- Quick learner
- Problem solver
- Curious & passionate
- Sport or medical technologies enthusiast
- Independent worker not afraid of taking initiatives
- Good communicator
- English speaker
Why do we need you?
StepUp Air has received early funding. After a successful proof of concept and several iterations of working prototypes, we are now finishing our minimum viable product. And we need you to make it groundbreaking! It's not an easy task, and your expertise will help us.
How to apply?
Apply through the Hub. We won't bite. We promise. Unless you steal the chocolate box after your interview.