You know all about Objective C, Swift and CoreData and are comfortable talking about the backend of our technology, mostly MySQL/NoSQL and AWS. You will of course have a proven track record integrating third-party API’s into iOS applications (not just social logins). As Jira is our base you know how to navigate and manage basic and more advanced features of that software.
You will have a significant impact on the entire company as you are expected to actively take part in developing our product roadmap and participate in the general development of the company.
You are reliable, hardworking and able to work both independently as well as part of a team.
You have some experience with and appreciate regular contact to business and technology partners.
What we offer:
– An opportunity for continuous development of your skills as we work to push the boundaries for both company and personal development.
– Being a part of a busy startup environment.
– A competitive salary.
If you are ready for the challenge?
– Send us an application and your CV, links to your GitHub, Stackoverflow answers or other developer related websites.
– You will meet with the CEO of MyMonii and an experienced CTO.
– If your profile is a match we will invite you to an extensive coding test (approximately 4 hours). This is split into two parts: 1) Issue identification and issue fixing 2) Code quality – you will write a complex section of an app. When you are done two experienced CTO’s will run through your work.