You have a mission:
Our products are great. But they need to be more than that! Your mission is to upgrade our current UI to be even better. Be sure that our coming features are spitze and hailed by the ease of use and the release of organiser pains. Punch the CEO in the face when he says "let's ship the ugly version and upgrade the design later".
To get there you need to:
- Be user-centric. Talk with event organisers, understand event organisers, and design for event organisers. Maybe through user tests, workshops, phone interviews, online tracking tools, or whatever that floats the boat to deliver. We're very pragmatic.
- Create new and upgrade existing user flows, designs, and digital prototypes.
- Make specs for delivering new designs to front-end team.
- Create custom emojies on Slack (we'll teach you how), send GIF's, and drink a beer now and then (one of our organisers brews amazing beer (though it's not mandatory to drink beer (though the right alcohol percentage is great for creativity (really; it's up to you))))
We guess you are:
- Good with either Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch, or Figma
- Based in Copenhagen
- Like simplicity in design
- Speaks English
- Good at working independently but likes feedback to achieve a better result.
We hope you like:
- The fast-paced and fun startup environment.
- To have a helping hand when you're in doubt. Actually, you will be working closely with the CEO.
- To have a short distance from your designs to the hands of paying customers.
- Having an impact on a startup in growth.
If we're going to miss you too much after your internship ends we're going to hire you.
We hope so. Otherwise, don't apply.
Applications are sent via The Hub
Please send your portfolio and a short text on why you would like to be a part of the Ticketbutler team. If you don't it shows us that you haven't read this and you're not into details. Just an advice.
Questions goes to CEO Mads, email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! 🙌🏻