With a 25 million DKK funding round in the pocket, Undo is an InsurTech start-up on a mission to change insurance as you know it. We're replacing bureaucracy and roadblocks by injecting technology and accessibility into an industry that lacks both – reinventing insurance as it should be: less complexity, no paperwork, no phones queue. The result: a fast, affordable, and hassle-free digital experience, and a month-on-month growth rate of 30-50% for more than 6 consecutive months at the time of writing 🚀🚀🚀🚀
Intrigued? Read more at undo.app, check our launch video or stroll through some of our media articles in Finans Watch, Politiken, or TechSavy Media.
About the job
As a developer at Undo, you will be a part of a team of passionate entrepreneurs, relentlessly grinding to create an insurance experience that is fast, affordable, and hassle free. A team that strives to build high quality software, using the best tools out there.
Situated out of Talent Garden Rainmaking, you’ll be working in an inspiring co-working space where the entrepreneurial spirit is thriving (read: work barefooted and play all the foosball you want as long as you deliver).
You’ll be joining a team of 14 driven young(ish) people, and get experience working with cutting-edge technology. We work together across disciplines and function as one group.
- create engaging new experiences that help people understand and use their insurance.
- evolve the application architecture to make the codebase more flexible, durable, and testable. All in Kotlin using ReactiveX.
- actively participate throughout the whole development process, from idea to execution.
- closely cooperate with the designers and project managers
- a strong theoretical foundation from studying computer science, engineering or similar.
- an interest in design patterns and well structured code and workflows
- a profound passion for Android development, and are always up-to-date with cutting-edge libraries and frameworks.
- a detail oriented, pixel-perfect working-style
- an interest in UX and usability
- relevant professional experience with Android development
- _Nice-to-have_: experience with RxKotlin/RxJava, GraphQL or similar modern technologies
Your friends say that...
- you are a driven, curious, and motivated person.
- you are self-propelled and ready to take responsibility.
- you are humble 🙏, but ambitious 💪
- you have an open mindset and are eager to learn.
- you are not afraid to share your ideas 💡
- you get overly excited when new tech is released 🤓
We do not consider applicants that wants to work remote
Nice to haves:
The application is still young, and there is plenty of opportunity to set your footprint on the architecture and choice of frameworks. The Android app is built using the following technologies:
- and more...
Our awesome backend stack is built with AWS, Scala, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, and more.