Easysize is looking for a User Research Intern to help us take our solutions to the next level in usability, utility, and design.
You will work on gathering valuable insights from our customers, analyzing user metrics and participating in improving our solutions, so easy-to-use and enjoyable user experiences get built.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn how to do meaningful user research.
- Conduct user research and usability testing
- Synthesize user research to produce easy-to-understand artifacts for non-researchers
- Analyze and incorporate quantitative data and qualitative insights into design
- Work cross-functionally with other Easysize employees
- Strong self-initiative and motivation to seek new ideas,technology, and leading-edge techniques
- 1+ year Experience in working in user research, digital product design, user experience, interaction design, or related fields
- Experience conducting usability studies, user interviews, contextual inquiry, and other user research tasks, even if just in an academic context
- Ability to translate user research into actionable user experience and product design
- Experience turning user research recommendations into wire frames, even if just low-fidelity
- A portfolio of work, even if it is just from class, that showcases your skills