Hi there! We’re Driversnote, a small SaaS startup based in the heart of the Copenhagen startup scene. We take pride in helping more than 400.000 users worldwide keep a Mileage Logbook. No one likes to do mileage documentation - so our mission is to remove this trivial work and make our customers working life simpler while saving them time and money.
We’re bootstrapped, profitable and currently growing our team, so you’ll be an essential part of the team at a very exciting stage.
We’re full speed ahead building out our service across different countries. We have a lot of work ahead of us and are therefore in need of a talented UX Designer. It’s a great opportunity for someone who wants a lot of responsibility and get your ideas and designs in the hands of thousands of customers and have outsized impact on the product.
As a team we believe in a collaborative working style with a bias towards rapid prototyping, user testing, and a strong interest for our customers and their needs.
As our UX Designer you’ll be a part of a small but mighty team located in Copenhagen and will be collaborating with and supporting the Design Lead. We’re looking for a passionate team player, striving to create their best work, caring deeply about understanding the customer needs and behaviors, helping them achieve their goals as easily and enjoyably as possible.
You should be able to take the lead on user research tasks and know your tools inside out. You are confident in applying best practices to tackling design problems and clearly articulate your ideas to other team members.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have an evidence- and data-based approach to your work making sure to keep the user in focus through continuous validation and testing.
- Like to stretch your wings across user research, split testing, user experience and product design.
- Have experience with mobile and web design - from concept to production - and a portfolio to back it up.
- Have experience with user research and are confident when addressing users and customers through interviews and user tests.
- Are a team player with a systematic approach who can juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Are comfortable working with Sketch to create production-ready designs.
- A lot of responsibility and influence - you’ll be a key player in developing and shaping the future of Driversnote’s product and services.
- Independent skill development program to help you grow and develop your career.
- A relaxed work environment, in a flat hierarchy, with flexible work hours.
- We’re located at Matrikel1, the most ambitious co-working space for tech startups in Denmark. You can network with other startups and plenty of cool like-minded people.
- Great lunch every day cooked by Matrikel1’s in-house chefs.
How to apply
Interested? Get in touch and tell us why you’re the one for us. Share your work and your thoughts. If you have a portfolio, include it in your application, otherwise please include any other showcase of your work. Email us at email@example.com with the subject “UX Designer”.