As a team, we strongly believe in engaging closely with customers in the process of developing our product. We also believe in shipping fast meaning that most of the time we all have to accept that things are not perfect.
About the position
- You are the first UX hire in our young company
- You are part of a cross-functional product team where you work closely with developers and the product manager to build a product that significantly impacts our customers’ business.
- You engage with users to understand their use of our product and how it fits with their world
- You design and iterate our product in close collaboration with the rest of the team to create a user experience that enables our customers to get the maximum benefit out of our product
- You are pragmatic - understand that great product happens in the cross-section between business, technology, and UX
- You love simple - you make complicated things simple
- You like numbers… A lot of what we do is present numbers in a meaningful way to our users
- You believe in pragmatic iterations and working with the tools that are possible and make sense
- You have fundamental visual design skills - this is important as there will not be another designer on the product so you have to fulfill that role. However, you do not see yourself as primarily a visual designer. You are ok with working within a predefined design system and focus your energy on the UX.
- We are a venture-backed startup just starting our growth journey
- Our product is running with a handful of customers
- We are an experienced team combining marketing, tech and product skills from two successful Danish growth companies
- We love building products through close interaction with users and customers
- A nice salary and for the right candidate equity
- Work in the heart of Copenhagen
If you think you’re the one we are looking for, please send your application, portfolio, and CV via The Hub. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held ongoingly.