We are looking for an ambitious and motivated video editor to join our team. You will be working with our marketing team on producing social media video content for our audience of football enthusiasts. You will also work with our HR Coordinator to produce videos for HR purposes.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator), Premiere Pro or comparable editing software such as Final Cut Pro X or DaVinci Resolve
- Experience with writing scripts and storyboards
- Experience with working with animation and knowledge of animation techniques
- Basic knowledge of how to operate a camera, rules of composition and lighting
- You have completed relevant courses on facebook blueprint and hubspot (inbound and outbound marketing)
- Excellent english proficiency
Optional skills which are a plus but not a requirement :
- Knowledge of how social media platforms differ in terms of content, its representation and timing.
- Knowledge of SMM fundamentals
- Knowledge of Facebook and Instagram requirements for producing video content
- You are a football enthusiast who has a general knowledge of the biggest leagues, teams and players
Which characteristics are we looking for?
- you have a passion to work as a team member in a fast-growing startup
- you are driven to grow your skills and use them to make an impact
- you can be self-motivated and work independently to deliver on set targets
How to apply:
If you fulfil the requirements, please send us your CV, application and your portfolio to apply. We pursue interviews with suitable candidates on an ongoing basis, and we are looking for candidates who can start as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: In your application please state the desired start and end date, as well as your job status (student, employed, unemployed).
Minimum employment period of 2 months (preferably 3 months).
If you have any further questions, please contact our HR Coordinator Laura Fischerova on +45 42 95 53 66, or via email to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Where are we?
- Our physical location is in Copenhagen, Denmark, however, based on agreement, work tasks can also be effectuated remotely!
- This is an unpaid internship with potential to continue afterward, which we really hope for!
Working at Sport Compass you will get:
- Working opportunity in a diverse team with different backgrounds and experiences.
- Work in a relaxed environment for a fast-growing kick-ass Danish sports startup.
- We value your time - work from your bed or in the office hammock (yes, we do have a hammock and a power nap in it, is magical).
- Free coffee!
- Meditation room available 24/7.
- Vibrant working environment with plenty of opportunities to network with the startup community.
Sport Compass does not work with any recruiting agencies nor are we interested in outsourcing/nearshoring projects.