- Create usable media with stock video clips, original footage, photos, and animation.
- Lead production of key digital visual assets for blogs, onboarding, social, and case studies.
- Take pieces of seeming dry content in the form of blog posts and turn them into compelling short videos for youtube and vimeo
- Establish project timelines and work to maintain a visual content calendar
- Manage Visual Content asset uploading into a variety of CMS and online platforms
- Collaborate closely with internal clients to help facilitate the creation of effective and engaging multimedia visual content
- Observe and integrate Content trends, partnering with influencers, identify emerging trends within the following spaces (VC, Startups, Marketing, and more)
REQUIREMENTS / JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- Experience creating and editing visual media
- Experience in at least 2 of the following:
- Graphic design: Animation, 3D animation, after effects, In-design, illustrator, Photoshop,
- Screen capturing: Video editing (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, etc), Video production, etc
- A/V Hardware: Video production, lighting, sound engineering, audio editing, camera + mics experience
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Eagerness to learn
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and to solve problems creatively, with limited time and resources
- Creativity with the ability to execute on ideas
- Strong communication, editing, and writing skills
- Organizational skills and eagerness to work on multiple projects at once
- Deadline-driven mentality
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn about new industries
- Exhibits personal initiative and independence
- Fluency in English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through meetups, colleagues and other places.
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Great location just outside of central Copenhagen
- A chance to learn something new every day
- Free lunch, coffee, tea, snacks, and Friday bars!
In order to apply please send a cover letter, resume, and a portfolio (if you have one) to TR@valuer.ai . Please be sure to use the subject line “Video Content Intern” to make sure we’re evaluating you for the correct position.