We seek a webinar program manager to help us continue to grow the quality, innovation and creativity of our webinar program. The webinar manager will drive the development and creation of webinars and play a key role in our demand strategy.
We’re looking for an outgoing, energetic and organized webinar manager to join our marketing team. The right candidate will take end-to-end ownership of our webinars programs and help build a best-in-class demand generation machine.
This role is key to our attendee experience for all our marketing and partner webinars towards senior-level marketing managers and executives. You will be building relationships with key influencers, (video) marketing experts and partners; ensuring a recurring pipeline of panelist and speakers. You’ll be responsible for planning, managing, hosting and executing all our marketing webinars.
Confidence and a sense of humor goes a long way in our fast-paced environment. Expect to make your mark and be a part of growing team and business. You are driven, know what it means to be a great host and can create and facilitate an interactive dialogue with customers and prospects online.
This position reports directly to the VP of Marketing. The ideal candidate will have experience within the fields of B2B and SaaS.
- Leading our global digital demand generation webinar program.
- Collaborate with our global Head of Growth, content marketers, product and partner team.
- Produce compelling, authentic webinars for key phases of the buyer’s journey from awareness to purchase.
- Managing and executing editing of supplied or recorded video content for reuse and setup of webinars from registration landing pages and emails, to the webinar platform and audio hardware, camera and meeting room facilities needed for production.
- Supporting live webinar recordings, from prepping contributing stakeholders to recording, moderating as required and managing the live webinar through to Q & A and wrapping up.
- Finding innovative ways to redistribute and reuse the content created within the webinar program, from paid demand management to blogs to PDFs and beyond.
- Stay on top of video and webinar trends, formats, shows, talent -- an expert on what’s happening.