Dixa is a born global customer service tech company on a mission to solve customer chaos, eliminate bad customer service and help companies build strong bonds with their customers - much like the connection between friends.
Dixa is the new way to deliver effortless and personal customer service, and our powerful software eliminates the chaos created by using disconnected systems and unifies the customer experience across all channels, including email, chat, social and phone.
Founded in 2015, Dixa now has customers in 22 countries, including Interflora, Bosch, Aller, Red Cross and One.com. Dixa has rocketed from new entrant to the #1 ranked SaaS Contact Center platform in just over 1 year, as one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the Nordics. We’re growing double digit month over month with sales presence in Denmark and London.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for Account Executive to join our UK sales team. The bar has been set high, but if you’re ready to be a part of a world class sales team with a unique sales career model, don’t stop reading...
You speak technology fluently
It's almost a no-brainer, but any Account Executive selling software must be comfortable with both using and discussing technology. Normally, you would probably be able to get away with only understanding the product well, but this won't fly in our industry: You have to understand Dixa's technical specs as well as how the product fits in with and complements other technology in a business' software stack. You will be selling to a highly technical market and have to pay attention to not just their industry, but general technology trends and developments. You need to be technologically fluent, able to easily understand new technology and learn to use it quickly.
Your responsibilities and role
- Close a specific amount of deals each month based on leads, prospects, demos and meetings provided to you by Marketing and Business Development Reps
- Own the development of your own pipeline/vertical/region/country
- Have the desire and ability to understand customers’ pains and problems
- Sell the vision and the solution that solves a customer’s challenges and bring them value and benefits - at the same time
- Be extremely efficient at spotting deal blockers and disqualifying leads that are a bad fit and ultimately a waste of time
- Bring feedback from customers and funnel it into the product development process
- Bring feedback and experiences from customers and funnel it into the growth marketing and brand marketing process
- Nurse, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via our CRM system
- Proven tech/startup sales experience, ideally in the SaaS industry for mid-market companies
- Proven track record of building a client base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals
- Ability to communicate with Manager and C-level or equivalent professionals
- Ability to identify customer problems and propose a great solution fit for their pains and needs
- Comfortable in engaging and conversing in relation to management techniques and basic business / financial benefits including Return on Investment, Total Cost of Ownership, Business Value Assessment, etc.
- Very proactive and upbeat with strong organisational skills
- Strong technical understanding and excellent presentation skills
We’re changing the ways companies and customers engage and talk to each other. We’re solving customer chaos, eliminating bad customer service and building strong bonds between companies and their customers - much like the connection between friends.
We live by this philosophy every day ourselves and embed it in all we do, including our people and culture, and therefore invest in all aspects of your career. You will go through a well proven, engaging and structured onboarding process in Copenhagen. We will coach and train you thoroughly in regards to our sales career model & philosophy and Dixa product & market knowledge and insights.
From day one Dixa and our culture has been about bringing people together with different backgrounds, each shaping the company, challenging the status quo and bringing unique skills and knowledge, and today we’re a truly international company with people onboard from 11 different nationalities and many coming from other great DK founded startups including Zendesk, Falcon.io, Trustpilot, Planday and Realm.
What can we offer?
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Attractive pension plan including health and life insurance
- Strong management team with diverse experiences
- International office representing over 11 nationalities
- Working from our new UK office location (Kings Cross)
Get in touch if you've got what it takes 💪 We look forward to hearing from you!