As our Application Consultant, it will be your job to assist our customers in Scandinavia in customizing and integrating our solutions. Therefore, you will frequently collaborate with customers at CEO-, CIO- and CTO-level, and it’s therefore an advantage if you possess some level of business acumen. Your mission will be to ensure that our customers get the optimal results from our solutions, and thereby make their work easier and more effective.
There are many ways into this position. Perhaps you’re educated in IT, with experience with PHP, or maybe you’ve previously been employed as an web developer and have created smaller PHP-apps. Maybe you’re a self-taught coder. In any case, we require that:
- You can code in PHP, so you won’t have a problem with adjusting modules to our existing platforms in collaboration with our customers.
- You communicate well in English and Danish.
- You are organized, have an eye for detail, and keep your deadlines.
- You are used to keeping several balls in the air, without dropping any of them.
- You are experienced in maintaining customer relations.
About Dental Media
Dental Media is the dentist’s digital partner, and we help them grow and optimize their dental clinics. We are growing rapidly, and need you as a strong, full-time colleague. Our office is situated in the creative environment on Refshaleøen, close to the harbor bus, Mikkellers’ Barrel-Room and Restaurant Amass. We offer you a position with personal responsibility, flexibility and a pleasant work environment with friendly colleagues.
Application deadline: January 2, 2019
Start date: As soon as possible.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Place of work: Refshalevej 213a, 1432 København K, Denmark.
Application: Send your CV and application through the Hub. If you have any questions, please direct them to Rasmus Boeriths at email@example.com / phone: +45 22 22 10 30