Business Developer (CFO/CEO)

Salary Competitive
Equity To be negotiated
Freelancerhub helps IT agencies to manage their freelancers. Freelancerhub makes it easy to find the best freelancer for the customer's needs. At its core is an innovative, self-learning algorithm which clusters synonyms and establishes relationships between technologies. Thereby it is the first platform that can find matches in related data, which hugely increases the chances of finding relevant freelancers. Around this algorithm a platform has been developed managing the data of freelancers.

Recruiter / Sales Manager | Partner in FreelancerHub

Are you tired of lacking software for administrating and matching freelancers and tasks? FreelancerHub is designed to solve the unique challenges of IT freelance agencies.

For the past year, an intelligent engine has been developed that understands technologies, synonyms, related languages, etc. It offers a much more sophisticated search, which presents candidates who would otherwise be overlooked. Around this engine, a platform for IT agencies has been built. Companies and consultants / freelancers can easily make their information available to agencies, which then use it for effective searching and match-making.

The system is currently in beta and being tested with selected agencies. Through my work as a partner in an software company, mentor and freelance developer, I have laid the foundation for the company, which moves into a phase where experience from "the other side" of the table will be crucial. This applies both to the prioritization of new features but also to the strategic business development.

That's why I'm looking for someone who wants to join the team.

 

In short, the main tasks will be:

  • Business Development
  • Sales

 

The person I am looking for has the following qualifications:

  • Experience as a recruiter / sales manager / headhunter
  • A broad network which is actively used
  • Desire to create something new

 

If you have a matching skill set and think that the market is ready to get a dedicated solution for freelancers, freelance agencies and their customers, do not hesitate to contact me. I will gladly show a demo of the system and answer your questions.

(This is posted twice, since both Central Jutland (Aarhus) and Copenhagen are possible locations)

Perks and benefits

This job comes with several perks and benefits

Flexible working hours
Flexible working hours

Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.

Equity package
Equity package

Want to be a partner? Look no further.

Skill development
Skill development

We want to take you from good to great.

Working at
Freelancerhub

Freelancerhub helps IT agencies to manage their freelancers.   Freelancerhub makes it easy to find the best freelancer for the customer's needs. At its core is an innovative, self-learning algorithm which clusters synonyms and establishes relationships between technologies. Thereby it is the first platform that can find matches in related data, which hugely increases the chances of finding relevant freelancers. Around this algorithm a platform has been developed managing the data of freelancers. Many skilled IT people excel at their work, but are lost between thousands of CVs. Freelance agencies rarely use more than 10% of the freelancers in their database. There lies a huge potential in activating the remaining 90%. Our mission is to enable IT freelance agencies effectively to find the best matches between a given task and their CV database. Thereby the focus can shift from finding any match to finding the best.

Read more about Freelancerhub

Similar jobs

Junior Customer Success Manager
TwentyThree Copenhagen Full-time
Head of business development for robotics startup
Craft Robotics Copenhagen Full-timeCofounder
Business Developer / Credit Analyst til fintech start-up
Kameo Copenhagen Full-time
Regional Wedio Partner
Wedio ApS Denmark Full-timePart-time
Co-founder (Commercial) for Signkit
Jabou Copenhagen StudentCofounder