You'll be a full member of the Low-Fi Family rethinking live music forever- you will report directly to our CEO. The position is an unpaid internship or volunteer job (5-15 hours/week), if you are looking for a full time school internship we might be able to fix that too.
Your tasks will include:
- Reach out to potential hosts to help facilitate concerts in their homes
- Identify and contact new hosts
- Find other great concert locations
- Create themed concert series - fx around classical music
- Helping out the team on an ad hoc basis - we're in this together!
Who you are:
- You are passionate and knowledgable about music and get excited about creating magical moments for hosts, guests and musicians alike.
- You can go on your own steam and take charge of a task, without being afraid to ask questions about the stuff you are not sure of.
- Fluent in English, speech and writing, essential
- Fluent in Danish, speech and writing, desired, but not required
- You believe in being part of something bigger than yourself - whether it's a six person team or a global DIY live music scene.
- We don't expect you to be a concert production expert (yet), but to be ready to think-do-learn rapidly.
What's in it for you:
- Be a part of a passion driven team, building something that will forever change the way people think about live music.
- Great hands-on experience and be part of scaling music business start-up
- Hands-on experience with concert production, sound gear and event management.
- The best brain-food lunch in town in THE best startup-hub in Copenhagen
- A great network within both the Danish and European startup scene.
- And be ready for intimate music experiences, silly jokes and drinking bubbles on Tuesdays as we love to celebrate daily wins.
The internship runs from ASAP to Summer 2017 - and if you are the right person we might be able to offer you a job at that time.
Interested?... Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org named >> Concert Producer