Sales & Marketing Intern for Danish Design Company
LikeConcrete is a newly established Danish Design company that pushes the boundaries for products made of concrete. We develop, produce and sell high-end products in concrete. Our products are designed by young upcoming designers that create unique and beautiful products in Nordic design. All our products are 100 % organic and ‘Made in Denmark’.
We have attended some of the leading design fairs in Europe and the market response has been overwhelming. We are now ready to ship our first products to the world.
As a startup we are building most things from scratch and we are currently busy setting up our production facilities, developing our marketing and branding strategy, managing our international sales pipeline, implementing core processes and much more. The position gives you a unique opportunity to be part of all this and gain first-hand experience with the design and startup world.
We offer an exciting position with challenges and a lot of responsibilities, such as:
- Structure and manage the sales process. First focus is entering international Web marked places.
- You will earn 15% commission on any sale through your web channels. You will confirm sale and ensure the products are packed and send.
- Assist in developing marketing tool kit (website, brochures, presentations and product sheets).
- Follow up on potential leads and new social media partners. Handling social media channels and producing content.
- Ad hoc tasks
You have some experience in sales, marketing and social media and a great passion for design and new products. Furthermore, we expect that you are:
- Outgoing and open-minded
- An excellent communicator and can create engaging marketing materials
- Creative, curious and flexible
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Located near Odense.
- Ambitious and have an international mindset
- Fluent in English and your native languish.
The internship/student job is ready for you. Expect 15min. daily and minimum 2x2 weekly hours in office. If you generate strong sale, can you become full time. This is not a push sale job, but a....I know cool web platforms, where sales can be generated type of job. You are not afraid to combine the job with manual work (pack and ensure your sale is send).
All handling work takes place at our new office in Odense, But online work can be done from home.
Please send your CV and application to CEO Henrik Andersen, firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 45 81 71 26 26 to learn more. The position will be filled as soon as possible. We look forward to hear from you! - Be Concrete -