The Growth Team which is responsible for all marketing and communications, is looking for a new member! There are two main categories of tasks:
1. Writing articles & blog posts, newsletters, etc.
2. Editing content submitted by our team of freelancers and preparing it for publishing.
You will also participate in the creative process of brainstorming and content planning our activities. Each week we try something new meanwhile maintaining high quality of ongoing content.
- knowledge about the contemporary art world
- creative writing and editing skills
- willingness to work in a fast-growing startup and try out a lot of different tasks
- experience writing great content
- fluency in English
It's a plus if you:
- have experience with Wordpress and image editing
- are outgoing and excited about meeting new people and doing in-person interviews
- native English speaker
What we can offer:
- an inspiring place to develop your writing skills
- first-hand experience working in a start-up in the heart of Copenhagen
- unique insights into the art world
- flexible working hours and a high degree of freedom
You should be interested in writing in a friendly, non-academic style, akin to Artland's voice. Good posts incorporate some research and may dig into a specific collector’s approach to collecting or specific events facilitated by Artland.
Artland has been alive for about two years and we have managed to become one of the major players in this interesting world. We are known for producing high-quality content that both galleries and art collectors love. We have ambitious goals for the near future and hope that you will join us. If this seems interesting, write us and let's grab coffee together!
Please provide links or copies to 1-2 published pieces, preferably under 500 words.