At JumpStory we make it easy and simple to find the perfect image for every purpose. We have the curiosity and dedication to make us a team of visual heros: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our SaaS platform can result in a new kind of visual search and selection. We offer a workplace filled with passion, dedication and drive. We are very goal oriented, but we have fun while achieving our goals. The management and founders are two experienced serial-entrepreneurs, and they are happy to share their experience with the entire team.
With backing from BOREAN Innovation and our experienced founding team and supported by the success of +500 customers we're disrupting a 50 billion DKK stagnant market. We're now looking for a new member of the JumpStory family. If you are ready to be our CTO and would like to help us shape the future of JumpStory, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
What you will be doing:
- Act as head of development and spearhead backend development on the JumpStory platform – working closely with our external developers and the founding-team.
- Build new features and functionalities.
- Build a scalable platform that can work cross border with different languages.
- Become a vital part of the team that creates ‘Netflix for images’ and puts Denmark on the tech-world-map again.
What we are looking for:
- Has both frontend and backend experience.
- Has experience being lead architect or lead developer.
- Has a holistic view of the company’s objectives and always keeps the task on track.
- Has experience working with continous deployment and integration.
- Gets things done in a timely matter with a large degree of entrusted autonomy.
- Is proficient and communicative in English as this is our company language.
It’s a plus if you have:
- Startup experience either as early team member or founder.
- Experience and confidence working with frontend and keeping it simple.
- An innovative and data-driven mindset
- Experience with Python.
What we offer:
- A flat organization structure without bureaucracy.
- Freedom, responsibility and ownership.
- Inspiring, dedicated, ambitious and experienced team.
- Growing salary as the company grows.
Write us an email with a link to your LinkedIn and a short description of yourself and why you are looking to work with us. After that, we will conduct 2-3 meetings, where you will get to know the people you will be working with, and get a sense of the vibe in the company.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to reach out to co-founder Jonathan Løw directly on email@example.com