We’re looking for interns who want to learn and apply Data Mining.
You’ll go through a three-month internship from our office in central Copenhagen.
This is an unpaid internship, however, lunch and drinkables are included. We're looking for both part-time and full-time interns.
- Getting patent data from patent office websites with Selenium and API's
- Mining data from public web APIs
- Integrating third web service APIs
- Using data sources to automatically notify our legal experts when the law changes
- Integrating data mining services with our back-end or web apps
- Creating small web apps, APIs or CLIs to access data.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Love working hands-on and focus on executing tasks
- More than 1-year of experience with any programming language
- Studying or has a degree in Computer Science or similar area.
- Experience with Python 3.6
- Experience with node.js or ideally Vue.js
Quotes from earlier interns at Company:
"At Company42 I learned the importance to take data-driven solutions and decisions. The most significant learning has been to understand that choices can and should always rely on rationality instead of "gut" instincts. Lifting one's ego from the decision-making has been eye-opening."
"It’s refreshing to have been a part of Company42, that does value their employees. From the culture to the opportunities, to the commitment and perfect work-life balance with the fantastic coworkers. Company42 has been just perfect. I am proud to have been a part of Company42."
"I think the growth course is very useful! I have learned a lot about marketing and business in general.
Also personally it’s a brand new experience working in a young innovative Danish company. I really love it.
Totally shaped my view of Danish culture, in a good way."