We are looking for an exceptional, structured and very disciplined E-Commerce Coordinator who’s motivated by a steep learning curve and a high degree of responsibility.
You will help build, optimize and iterate on the shopping experience and overall e-commerce functionality on our website, built on the Shopify platform.
The successful candidate will work 37 hours a week from our office in Copenhagen.
### The right candidate will get to
- Optimize and improve the shopping experience for our fast-growing e-commerce company, together with the e-commerce manager and our web team.
- Initiate new features that support an increase in conversion rate, basket value etc.
- Assist with implementation of new apps, integrations, and add-ons to our current Shopify store.
- Create, maintain and update our current product catalog with new products
- Create landing pages for different campaigns and partnerships
- Improving traffic acquisitions and funnels together with the performance marketing team.
- Keep the site up-to-date content-wise together with our marketing team.
- Analyze customer behavior in order to optimize the customer journey based on behavioral and localization-based features.
- SEO-optimise website content.
- Support and maintain handling systems as well as inventory management systems.
- Help optimize our B2B platform together with our wholesale team.
### Who you are:
- An all-star who takes ownership (and pride in) your work.
- Previous experience working with e-commerce.
- Have experience or a genuine interest in fashion and/or sustainability.
- You understand that even though a bright green button converts better, it’s not always the most on-brand initiative that you can do.
- You possess skills in HTML and CSS, and you are not afraid of doing some front-end work.
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis.
- Excellent understanding of UI/UX
- Knowledge of attribution modeling, conversion rate optimization, A/B testing, customer journeys, traffic analysis, and reporting tools.
- Able to think outside the box and be superb at both creative and structured problem-solving.
- Have a strong sense of ownership over your tasks
- Deliver when working independently but also know how to support colleagues in their efforts
- You have an entrepreneurial “I’ll figure this out” kind of spirit.
- You want to work in a fun environment that gives you a chance to be your best
### What we offer
- Healthy vegetarian catered lunch.
- Our own yoga class every wednesday morning.
- Beers and good tunes every friday.
- Monthly social activites.
- Free coffee, tea, fruit and a selection of healthy (and not so healthy) snacks.
- A flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial team with high ambitions.
- A challenging, fast-paced, and highly dynamic environment.
- High expectations and challenges to help you reach your highest potential.
- Access to a big network of business partners, advisors, and professionals.
- An international and exciting working environment with employees from Denmark, Spain, Hong Kong, New Zealand, France, Germany, Brazil and more.