We are looking for someone with the right technical skills, but more importantly the right attitude. You should be flexible, have a can-do startup mentality and bring good ideas to the table so we can get even further as a team.
Your tasks will be development of firmware for prototype and production.
Need to have
- Experience writing embedded software
- Strong skills in C programming
- Experience reading data sheets and documentation for micro controllers and other devices
- Basic knowledge of electronics
- Basic knowledge of linear algebra and signal processing
- Strong problem solving skills
- Great teamwork skills
Nice to have
- Experience with some high-level language (C# preferred)
- Experience with development using Unity.
- Experience with Bluetooth and BLE development
We can offer you to join a super cool startup that wants to build the future of interactive gaming by merging physical and digital play, while encouraging people to be more physically active. We hope to find someone with a 'get it done' attitude, who fundamentally believes that we’re better as a team. Someone who is driven to solve problems with new ideas, and take action to bring them to life.
We are very serious about our goal but are also focused on having fun getting there.
If this sounds like something for you, let us hear from you.
See more at www.jabii.com
or our promo video : Promo Video
We have also been featured on Discovery Channel
and gone viral on social media:
Contact details for questions
Giang Le, Co-Founder & Head of Product (+45) 2992 8432
Christian Thostrup, Inventor & CEO (+45) 4092 1500