- Event planning, design and hosting while keeping an overview on deadlines and time limitations - always in communication with the rest of the team
- Communicating with members to engage and support their event hosting here at the Center
- Ensure a balance of our schedule related to our focus areas
The position is expected to require 10-15 hours a week. It includes:
- Research on relevance of new event ideas and potential opportunities
- Collect feedback & testimonials
- Evaluate events’ success and keep track of event repertoire development
- Support our members in event planning, defining & hosting
- Cooperate with the team to promote and publicize event.
- You will work in an office at think.dk in Østerbro, that you share with the small team
- Your working hours will be flexible within 09:00 and 22:00 - depending on your preferences
- You should bring your own laptop
- You will have access to a kitchen, free tea & coffee and can join think.dk events for free
- Excellent verbal communication in English, Danish would be a strong plus
- Self Management - you’re able to set tasks for yourself and achieve them when you say.
- Stress resistance and the ability to see the bigger picture
- Paying attention to details!
- Experience in event hosting is a big plus
- Experience with Trello and Slack is an advantage
Duration: 15.01.2019 - 15.06.2019, with a potential extension if desired.
Our goal is to:
- plan, coordinate & host our broad range of sustainability related events to the satisfaction of everyone involved, while having a great time and growing the number of attendees by 20%
- are comfortable with a high degree of responsibility and independence - roles at think.dk are granular, which means that instead of using static job positions people at think.dk fill roles that are created, exchanged and discontinued in response to current needs. There is an individual commitment to a number of roles, and we share the traditional management tasks of planning, monitoring and coaching etc. This means there is much more self responsibility and that you also make decisions that have consequences for our organisation, which is why it is very important that you are in line with our values and our purpose.