As a Venture Analyst Intern, you will be working on creating our Thought Leadership machine by being up-to-date regarding FinTech and our chosen Themes such as AI, Cybersecurity, Open Banking, RegTech, Blockchain etc. We are a small and fast-moving team that build our own bridge on the go, so you should be ready to work on tasks that no one have done before.
- Find and analyse relevant FinTech reports
- Analyse niché FinTech markets
- Look at online databases for interesting startups
- Conduct interviews with relevant stakeholders
- Compile interesting material for the team to use in Scouting, Business Development & Marketing
- One of the main tasks will be to assist in writing our quarterly Trend Report and our pre Theme Report
- Strong passion for startups, technology and innovation is a must!
- You must be a self-starter
- Structured mindset that likes to follow things to an end
- The kind of person that likes to nerd around with business plans and new market trends
- In the future, you aspire to work with startups, innovation, strategy or venture capital
- Experience with one of the following; Market Research, FinTech, Consulting, working in or founding a startup,
The work can be done remotely or you will have access to one of our local offices in Copenhagen, London or New York.
Send a short description of why this internship is the perfect opportunity for you!