We are seeking a driven Intern to join the Influencer Marketing Team. In this position you would have exposure to, and responsibility for core elements of our eCommerce and marketing channels, with exposure to Paid Media, Influencer Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and marketplaces, and will be working cross-functionally to help the team deliver a localized marketing strategy. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for the duration of 4-6 months for a minimum of 25 hours per week.
- Main priorities include blogger & influencer recruitment and management.
- Identify new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the Nordgreen websites, as well as optimizing existing channels.
- Develop initiatives for new customer acquisition and broadening the Nordgreen brand reach – including new partnerships, product reviews, content, social media and forums.
- Press outreach
- Secure valuable media inclusions, such as watch ranking articles
- Highly motivated to take on own responsibilities
- Structured, yet creative
- Able to understand and foresee the social media and content creation trends
- Able to speak, write and work in English
- Google Analytics experience is an advantage
Perks & Benefits:
- Work in a vibrant early stage start-up with is rapidly growing
- Your time is important to us - we offer flexible working hours - minimum 25 hours per week
- We offer free lunch, coffee, drinks, and snacks. Everyday!
- Friday Bar with your awesome colleagues
- International office environment with over 14 countries