Do you want to work in micro-managed, slow phased, and all-in-all boring environment? Then please move along, thank you!
Project Nord is a young start-up company and part of Blazar Capital's newly-funded ventures. We strive to create an energetic environment combined with creativity and a strong community. We share offices with several other start-ups and a ton of brilliant people. So do you like loud music, tight deadlines and the feeling of being part of something? Then come and join us!
We understand that you might need your creative space, so if you prefer to work remote or out of the office you are more than welcome to do so!
Who we would like you to be:
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficiency in Adobe In-Design, Illustrator and Photoshop is a must
- Good writing and communication skills in English.
- You have the ability to ideate and implement at a high speed
- Be accountable for allocated tasks, working independently and self-managing in order to meet all deadlines
- You are a very aesthetic-minded and creative person
- You have experience working with graphic design OR studying a relevant degree
- You have excellent Illustration and Drawing Skills
What we look for in our team:
- Add cultural and professional value to the team
- Be 100% yourself - we are genuine and love what we do
- Love being part of a vibrant entrepreneurial environment
- Create consistently top-quality posters in line with supplied templates and style guide
- Help the company with the branding elements , UIX/ UX design
- Participate in product development
- Trend development
- Create and maintain a clean, consistent, and beautiful illustrations.
- Be highly communicative and responsive while managing multiple ongoing projects.
What we offer:
- A chance to develop your graphical design skills
- 20% commision on every poster sold by your design
- Work in a vibrant early stage start-up
- Your time is important to us - we offer flexible working hours - minimum 28 hours per week
- We offer free lunch, coffee, drinks, and snacks. Everyday!
- International office environment with over 14 countries
Please note :
As part of the application process, we ask you to send a link to your portfolio or personal website.