We’re looking for a Head of Communications to evangelize our unique market advantage. This highly influential leadership role will be responsible for developing and driving our external & internal communications strategy.
The Head of Communications is a member of the marketing leadership team. We’re looking for someone that is a master of storytelling, with a passion for building a brand and executing a results-driven content strategy.
In this role, you will own the narrative and our brand persona; how we write, sound, present and package the TwentyThree brand across all touch-points. You manage the tone of voice and show others the direction to ensure we build a consistent brand.
You and your team will also drive the content marketing initiatives on the behalf of TwentyThree. You’ll develop and maintain our brand message. You work close to the founders to make sure that TwentyThree’s tone of voice develops in the right strategic direction.
You constantly evolve our message to our different audiences by making sure they get the right message, at the right time, by segmenting them based on maturity, ICP profile, job role, tech stack and demographics.
You will work closely with the VP of Marketing & the founders to set the strategic comms direction and lead the roll out to the rest of the marketing team and other company departments.
- Ideate and drive consistent and compelling storytelling that leverages the assets and stories of the brand and product advances to prominently drive awareness of TwentyThree.
- Own the narrative and brand persona; how we write, sound, present and package the TwentyThree brand across all touchpoints.
- Govern and manage the tone of voice and ensure brand consistency throughout the company.
- Seek out new creative, innovative ways for elevating the business’s brand.
- Drive all the content marketing initiatives on the behalf of TwentyThree.
- Build and manage a rich editorial calendar that attracts qualified audiences to our owned properties (incl. blog, whitepapers, reports, webinars, video, etc.).
- Edit content produced by your teammates, including conceptualizing the projects upfront and copy-editing prior to publishing.
- Create and optimize website copy and content to articulate the benefits of TwentyThree.