Nordgreen is a watch company which blends Scandinavian minimalism with fine craftsmanship of a leading Danish designer who has previously worked with Bang&Olufsen and other major design brands. Our mission is to make true Danish designer watches accessible to everyone, while supporting good causes along the way. Our founding team combines ex-McKinsey consultants and seasoned entrepreneurs with extensive experience in growing ventures fast!
We are seeking a driven Intern to join the UK Market Growth Team. In this position you would have exposure to, and responsibility for core elements of our eCommerce and marketing channels, with exposure to Paid Media, Influencer Marketing, Search Engine optimisation (SEO) and marketplaces, and will be working cross-functionally to help the team deliver a localised marketing strategy. We are looking for someone to start preferably ASAP for the duration of 3-6 months for a minimum of 28 hours per week.
- Main priorities include blogger & influencer recruitment and management.
- Assist in managing and optimising our Amazon account.
- Identify new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the UK website, as well as optimising existing channels.
- Develop initiatives for new customer acquisition and broadening the Nordgreen brand reach – including new partnerships, product reviews, content, social media and forums.
The Candidate must be:
- Highly motivated to take on own responsibilities
- Structured, yet creative
- Able to understand and foresee the social media and content creation trends
- Speak English
Google Analytics experience is an advantage
Perks & Benefits:
- Work in a vibrant early stage start-up
- Your time is important to us - we offer flexible working hours - minimum 28 hours per week
- We offer free lunch, coffee, drinks, and snacks. Everyday!
- Friday Bar with your awesome colleagues
- International office environment with over 14 countries
You will be working closely with the UK Country Manager and eCommerce Director, ensuring that you will leave with relevant and hands-on experience in eCommerce best practice.
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
See all 8 benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.