We are looking for an intern iOS developer interested helping build the native iOS app for the G13 platform. You will be working closely with the entire team of founders and other developers.
If you have other skills than iOS we are open to discuss you joining building other parts of the G13 platform as well.
- Work closely with the founders and other developers
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth responsive mobile first web UIs
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Experience with iOS development
- Proficient in Swift and iOS frameworks
- Ability to write clean and well-documented Swift code
- Experience with Git
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage, Realm etc.
- Optional: Experience with web development
- Optional: Experience with native iOS and/or Android development
- Optional: Experience with ReactJS and/or React Native
- Optional: Experience with NodeJS Express
- Ability to work well with others
- Possibility to work 100% remotely
- Possibility to work at our offices in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Being part of a company with a killer team and have a huge impact on day to day strategic decisions, product development etc.
- Free beer on Fridays
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Free friday beers
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.