Currently, our team counts 7 makers and doers all based at Rainmaking Loft, Copenhagen. You will be part of a close-knit and fast executing FinTech team that will continue to grow in the future. Thus, it is important that you want to be part of a culture of knowledge sharing and tight collaboration.
What we offer
- A unique position for you to completely reshape the pension fund industry
- Freedom to choose and take responsibility over our backend
- Participation in our warrant program
- Competitive salary
- Highly skilled colleagues composed of top-tier finance, user experience, software and machine learning experts
- Flexible and relaxed work environment
- Free lunch
- Command-center of choice
- Pension (pending the launch of our product)
Lead backend developer
In your role as Lead Backend Developer, you will spearhead our backend development, while cooperating closely with the rest of the team. You should have minimum 5 years of experience within backend development. Naturally you strive to build scalable, well structured software. Furthermore you are intrigued by the high standards required to build bank integrations.
On a typical day at our wonderful office space you will:
- Passionately and actively develop top notch code
- Coach and guide the rest of the tech team
- Participate in sprints
- Decide what future technology the company needs
What we’re looking for
Knowing every little detail of the stack that we are using is not important. However, it is important that you have experience with Python and cloud based APIs. Ideally you should be familiar with most of the below:
- Expert Knowledge of Software architecture and programming in in either Python, C# or Java.
- Collaborate with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of multi-process architecture.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming. Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Experience in the infrastructure provisioning or IaaS space (specifically AWS)
- Design and build RESTful APIs with elegant semantics
- CI/CD systems and automated testing (unit, integration, etc)
- Experience with managing development processes in Jira
Frosting on the cake
- Previously worked with startups
- Microservices, docker, and kubernetes
- Familiar with Typescript/Flow
- Worked within Finance
- Open Source development experience
- Stack Overflow / Github profile