We are looking for an expert iOS developer responsible interested in building performant mobile app on iOS and co-architect the infrastructure for our integrated smart home system.
Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Expert in Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with Realm
- Optional: Experience with web development
- Optional: Experience with NodeJS Express
- Optional: Experience with Python
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work 100% remotely
- Possibility to work at our offices in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Being part of a company with a killer team and have a huge impact on day to day strategic decisions, product development etc.
- Free beer on Fridays
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Free friday beers
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.