Who we are
Radiobotics is an early stage startup working with machine learning and medical images, and we are now expanding our team for further development of our product. At Radiobotics we’re automating medical image analysis by building state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms while trying to improve diagnostic quality and reduce time spent at hospitals, benefiting patients, doctors and society as a whole.
Who you are
You have probably studied computer science, software development, biomedical engineering or similar topics at the university, though your technical skills together with your ability to learn very fast, work independently and collaboratively is what really matters.
Since we are a small team, a new member will have to fit well into our group, the informal mentality, and be open to work on a wide range of tasks. You’ll need to be able to work from our offices in Copenhagen.
We are solving some really interesting technical challenges. We do also offer great coffee, good lunch, nice colleagues and the excitement of working in a small early stage startup, with high ambitions and opportunity to grow above and beyond. We are situated at SingularityU with great facilities such as table football, events and gym.
- Design and development of algorithms for medical image analysis
- Support the development of deep learning algorithms
- Write and maintain well-documented code
- Participate in agile product development
- Practice test-driven development
The ideal candidate
- You have experience in developing computer vision or image analysis systems, especially within medical imaging
- You have experience with machine learning and deep learning
- You have solid Python programming skills, and know your way around other languages as well
- You have a solid background in algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented programming
- You have experience in handling and processing large amounts of data
- You are able to work autonomously with little supervision
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills
- You’re positive and driven, and a fast learner
The position is a full-time position.
If you’re interested, please submit cover letter, resume and grade transcript as one PDF file via the submission system here at The Hub. We will continuously review and interview candidates as applications come in, so do not hesitate on submitting.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Pavel Lisouski at firstname.lastname@example.org.